CAR PARKING DECK and CAR GARAGE FLOORING
Car parking deck and car garage flooring is nothing but a four coat epoxy or Polyurethane system which provide a world class parking deck system with excellent abrasion resistance, noise reduction, antiskid, elastomeric concrete protection and slippery resistance.
WHY DO WE NEED FLOORING FOR CAR PARKING DECK and CAR GARAGE?
- It enhances the appearance and function ability of the car parking deck and car garage flooring area.
- Seamless – easily cleaned to maintain high standards of hygiene.
- Enhance the floor life and reduces floor wear & tear.
- Flooring is something that we can easily take for granted, especially when in a public space. We scuff them, drop things on them and wear them down from years of footfall.
- When it comes to future-proofing car parks, which have to tolerate all of this as well as enduring the constant traffic of hundreds of vehicles on a daily basis, it is imperative that the materials chosen are up to the challenge.
- For multi-storey car parks each level can have its own specific requirements for the flooring, from basement levels which are more prone to rising moisture conditions, to top level exposed decks that may be exposed to harsh weather on a daily basis. For each of these levels, different flooring materials can be specified to suit the various conditions.
- Dust free environment will be ensured.
- It gives more grip to tyres
- In Basement Car parking deck gives more grip in the ramp area also.
BEST FLOOR FINISH FOR CAR PARKING DECK (PU FLOORING)
PU flooring is the one which gives the perfect floor finishing for car parking deck.It has a long proven track record for dissipating rising moisture, making it ideal for use on basement levels.
FLOORINGS USED FOR BASEMENT CAR PARKING DECK and CAR GARAGE
- PU Flooring
- PUMA Flooring
- PU Concrete Flooring
PUMA flooring is used in one of the levels of multi-storey car parks which is the top level of multi storey. PUMA flooring is the best flooring option for top level of multi-storey car parks because top level car parks must withstand all weather conditions, from hours of intense UltraViolet rays to freezing temperatures, snow and ice.
PUMA or polyurethane methacrylate is a hybrid system that reacts like Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Coatings but performs like a PU. With a quick installation time of 2-3 hours, PUMA is ideal to use on exposed car parks decks, which are constantly at the mercy of the elements. Interestingly, this system can be applied in warm conditions and each coat becomes rain-proof in less than 1 hour, so unpredictable weather conditions will not hinder the application as is often the case with other chemistries. Furthermore, each coat fuses and bonds to the previous coat, eliminating inter-coat adhesion failure, which is common in some exposed deck systems.
ADVANTAGES OF USING PUMA FLOORING IN CAR PARKING DECKING
- Withstand abrasion from traffic
- Restoration benefits
- PUMA flooring acts as a superior waterproofing solution.
- Application flexibility
- Weather resistance
PU flooring is used in the middle level of car parking multi – storey because the intermediate or middle levels need to tolerate less exposure to weather conditions, but must be robust enough to withstand the constant abrasion and shear stresses of moving vechicles.
When full of vehicles, an intermediate car park deck will flex significantly compared to when empty, so flexibility of the system is very important. If there was no flexibility in the flooring system these varying conditions are likely to cause cracks over time, resulting in potentially dangerous floor failure.
Intermediate decks in multi-storey car parks need to tolerate the weight and movement of vehicles.
WHY DO WE NEED PU FLOORING FOR BASEMENT CAR PARKING DECK ?
- Long lifespan
- Excellent abrasion
- Impact resistance
- Ability to be decorative
- UV stable with long term gloss retention
- Flexibility of PU floorings makes it suitable for intermediate cark parking decks.
ADVANTAGES OF PU FLOORING
- Can achieve a mat finish for that top end look
- Is more elastic, giving it a softer, bouncier feel and better resistance to surface scratching
- Also offers better resistance to extremes of temperatures e.g. freezers and cold rooms
- Good for waterproofing
- Better resistance to food contaminants such as lactic acids – ideal for dairies and also commercial kitchens
- Offers a good base for anti-slip surfaces
- Has a much shorter curing time than epoxy, important if you just can’t spare the down time in your facility.
The lowest level is the basement level of any multi-storey which seems to have an eco-system all of their own. For that, PU concrete is the most suitable one for basement car parking deck.
Dampness in concrete screeds can quickly lead to floor failure. Because the lowest basement is often below the level of the water table, this has a very high risk of failure, and so a flooring system with rising moisture tolerance must be specified.
PU Concrete flooring has a long proven track record for dissipating rising moisture, making it ideal for use on basement levels. The monolithic nature of this system allows the moisture to be dissipated in the matrix of the product, preventing moisture failure. The finish of this and all the above mentioned car park systems have excellent chemical resistance, which is important for all deck coatings, as the likelihood of being exposed to spills of diesel, oil and other mechanical fluids is extremely high.
ADVANTAGES OF PU CONCRETE FLOORING
- Fast curing
- Higher temperature resistant
- High impact-resistant and shockproof
- Chemical resistance
- Resistant to corrosive or abrasive chemicals
- Good levelling properties
APPLICATIONS OF PU CONCRETE FLOORING
- Automobiles & Engineering
- Electronics & Electricals
- Pharmaceuticals & Laboratory
- Packaging & Plastic Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Chemical Factory
- Textile Industry
- Paper Industry
- School & Educational Institutes
- Thermal Power Stations
Thus, here we conclude that PU flooring, PUMA flooring and PU concrete are the most suitable ones for the car parking deck showroom floorings.
We at Texel Agency will help you to achieve best in class Car Parking Deck Flooring & Car Garage flooring. We do help you to lay Car Parking Deck Flooring and all Epoxy flooring, PU flooring & concrete polishing
Texel agency is one of the best Car Parking Deck flooring contractors in Coimbatore. Our Car Parking Deck flooring price is very optimum with best quality.
Texel Agency is also one of the best epoxy flooring applicators in Coimbatore. Our Epoxy flooring service is being extended to all over south india.
Our Epoxy Flooring service is being given in important cities like Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Hosur, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi & Calicut. Our Epoxy flooring service is being given at very optimum price.
Please call us for the best Industrial flooring solution,