COLOUR POLISHED CONCRETE FLOOR
TABLE OF COTENTS
- COLOUR POLISHED CONCRETE FLOOR
- CONCRETE GRADE REQUIREMENT FOR POLISHED CONCRETE TO GET DESIRED FINISH
- COLOUR CONCRETE APPLICATION METHODS
- CURING PERIOD
- APPLICATION AREAS
Are you looking for dust free, Long lasting, Aesthetic & meantime Cost effective industrial flooring solution?
Here is the solution for you.
COLOUR POLISHED CONCRETE FLOOR
This Colour Polished concrete floor which was shown in image was done by our Texel Agency technical team 2 years back. Considering it’s aesthetic and it’s durability, the same customer gave us another order for this colour polished concrete floor now. We glad to share this tech. spec for your all perusal.
Concrete polishing is the process of grinding, honing, and polishing concrete surfaces to a desired level of shine and smoothness. It is a popular option for commercial, industrial, and residential floors as it provides a durable and long-lasting surface that requires minimal maintenance.
The process of concrete polishing involves several steps, including
- Several stage of Grinding to remove the stains, dead mortar and open the micro holes to penetrate the liquid hardner.
- Several stage of Honing by diamond pads to remove the scratches and marks
- Application of Liquid hardener to seal the micro holes to conceal the dust.
- After curing period resin bonded pads are used for final polishing to get the mirror like glossy finish.
CONCRETE GRADE REQUIREMENT FOR POLISHED CONCRETE TO GET DESIRED FINISH
We recommend to go for M35 grade concrete (Cement 1 part: M sand 0.5 part: aggregate 1 part) to get desired aesthetic look along with following ad mixtures,
Strengthening Agents to be added to improve the strength:
Water proof ad mixtures to be added to improve water proofing quality since it is food & beverage manufacturing company
PP fibres to be added to improve the abrasion resistance and crack free surface.
COLOUR CONCRETE APPLICATION METHODS
While laying regular concrete after running the first phase of rough finishing we have to add the required colour slurry on wet surface of concrete. It should be trowelled properly to spread properly. After that we have to run the power trowel until get the fine finish.
Minimum 15 to 21 days of water curing is strongly recommended.
Groove cut to avoid the crack formation:
Groove cut to be taken to avoid the crack formation , immediately after 2 days from water draining.
As we already discussed concrete polishing to be done as recommended in the top of this content.
Then groove cut to be filled with Poly urea since it is a food and beverages unit.
Polished concrete is a versatile and durable flooring option that can be used in a wide variety of applications. Some common areas where polished concrete is used include:
- Commercial spaces: Polished concrete is a popular flooring option for commercial spaces such as retail stores, restaurants, and office buildings. Its durability, low maintenance requirements, and aesthetic appeal make it a practical and cost-effective choice for high-traffic areas.
- Industrial spaces: Polished concrete is also commonly used in industrial spaces such as warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers. Its resistance to heavy machinery, chemicals, and abrasion make it a durable and long-lasting flooring option in these environments
- Residential spaces: Polished concrete can be used in residential spaces such as homes, apartments, and condos. It can be a stylish and unique flooring option for modern and contemporary interiors.
- Public spaces: Polished concrete can be used in public spaces such as museums, art galleries, and community centers. Its sleek and modern appearance can complement a wide range of design styles.
- Outdoor spaces: Polished concrete can be used in outdoor spaces such as patios, pool decks, and driveways. Its durability and resistance to weather and UV damage make it a practical choice for these areas.
Hence we strongly recommend the polished concrete floor where ever dust free floor is demanded.
We at Texel Agency will help you to achieve best in class colour polished concrete floor. We do help you to lay all Epoxy flooring, PU flooring, VDF flooring, waterproofing & concrete polishing
Texel agency is one of the best colour polished concrete floor contractors in Coimbatore. Our colour polished concrete floor price is very optimum with best quality.
Texel Agency is also one of the best epoxy flooring applicators in Coimbatore. Our Epoxy flooring service is being extended to all over south india.
Our Epoxy Flooring service is being given in important cities like Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Hosur, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi & Calicut. Our Epoxy flooring service is being given at very optimum price.
Please call us for the best Industrial flooring solution,
We at Texel agency providing polished colour concrete floors. You can contact us at